Sunday 26 August 2012

Her eyes


It’s dark with an ounce of silence, the wind was blowing and the trees whistling as the air passes by, I stop to look and her eyes are cold, cold like the brutal realisation of the world that frightens us, the realisation that once was, is no more as the black pit of hell opens as I’m drawn closer and closer to what they call nothing and all my dreams and all my thoughts that are happy are gone, gone like my life has ended there and then. The darkness of her soul clenches her hands around my neck therefore I start to choke but the beating of my heart and the butterflies that over fill my stomach indicate to my mind that everything is okay even though my deepest fear is becoming my reality. I have nothing, nothing left to give to you but you over crowed me with something I don’t want to see, why are you doing this, why me, why is it that what I am seeing and feeling I do not want but the cold rush that is creeping through my mind needs more, This girl who I didn’t know, this girl who was afraid, she was more beautiful than you could ever imagine and in that split second I was happy.      

No comments:

Post a Comment