Tuesday 7 August 2012

The moment i knew i was wrong

I'm not sure what it was, I was so fine about it until I got close it was like every feeling I had that month had just suddenly rushed into my stomach. I took a deep breath hoping this feeling would go away but the clenching of my nerves where here to stay, my knee wasn't very forgiving as it buckled because it was shaking with fear. I was there, I had beaten the barrier but all that was left to do was climb the wall that seemed impossible, the wall that crushed me many times before. I had slipped a few times as the guilt over rid my head while my heart beats so fast I can't control it. It rang and the suspense was unbearable I just felt like letting go and falling until I hit rock bottom, then a shadow appeared and my world got sucked into a black pit called hell but as soon as I saw her eyes I was back, everything that was is no more, no feeling of guilt or nerves just a feeling of my heart being lifted into heaven. At first it felt awkward but then it just helped me get through the time I was there. I've seen her beauty before but it was not until then I had realized the true beauty she had held for all this time. We had talked for a while and for that short while my life was complete and it was at the point of going that I realized that everything I had done was the best for both of us but I couldn't help but say in my mind that all of it was mistake and I just wished I could go back where I was happy and so sure about everything, as goodbye left my mouth and a cuddle following after it I could of shot myself there and then because I had finally felt the pain I put you through, I walked away with the love tumbling down my face dropping to the floor, I realized I was wrong about everything and now I have got to face the consequences. All I can say is I'm sorry and I will always love you, forever and always.

2 comments: