Sunday 5 August 2012

Just A Dream

My life stopped in a flash as she looked at me with eyes more beautiful than an angel, my body rises with a cold rush that tickles the back of my neck setting off a twitch causing my body to clench as butterfly's heap into my stomach. I had started to speak but words could not form into any shape possible, she laughs as her head is tilt towards the floor as she try's to hide the red hot blush that secretly hit her face. She gazes into my eyes and the words that could not be said before had come alive while the rain hit my skin soaking my body and soul. A kiss on her cheek was just right for this moment then following with a long pause as I stop to stare, the words your beautiful passes through the air as it gently creeps into her ears. I flinch as a black cloud of dust crashes towards me and then I closed my eyes and everything was gone, no rain, no star in the sky not even the girl was to be seen and then I woke up but the feeling was still there this feeling of something I could not explain this feeling of being nervous by the sound of her voice and the feeling of just one glance at her eyes you would freeze and that one moment would last a life time…. Someone once told me that I think you only find one true soul mate... You just think you've had loads until you find the right one. I think I've found mine but all I can say is she's just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment