Sunday 5 August 2012

My hour of weakness

It felt like pain was seeping through my soul while a blade meandered down my body cutting through my skin, the pain terrified me, it was something that made me shake in fear of my life not knowing what's next. My body started to beat in way I cannot describe as the blade pierces my heart ripping my life apart into shreds, and then a sudden flood of reality came to my mind as the realization of my fear was non-existent. But then a sudden rush of terror hit the air giving me a smack in the face when a hot sweat trickled down my face, then a cold chill ran down my back as I start to hold my breath, my head went under and the water covered everything, even the dark pit of my soul was drawn in by the sound of the bubbles floating to the surface of hell which keeps me trapped. When the adrenalin kicked in just a few seconds felt more like a few hours of sorrow leaking into the cracks of the earth, my life was over, I had nothing left to give until you crept into my on-going mind that drives me crazy. I was dead until you smothered me with something that was so beautiful, something I could not live without, something that life itself cannot offer you, something that made me think otherwise. My lungs were replenished as I made a gasp for air. Guilt and selfishness follows me every step I take while I cry myself to sleep so the feeling of contempt slowly fades away into the darkness. The feel of contempt fades as I watch myself sleep. I am free, free from the moment of weakness that over rides me in my time of enclosure. I close my eyes and the pain and fear that once was is no more…   So I close my eyes and I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment