Monday 7 January 2013

Mistakes

We all make mistakes in our lives and I am trying to be the better person and fix that. That moment that held me back from living the moment that stuck before I could speak. It was not hatred or fear that led me here. Something that even the greatest man could not describe, something that we struggle to see at the best of times. The hairs on the back of my neck began to rise while the goose bumps tickled down my spine leaving my body with a cold shiver. Meanwhile, my stomach crushed in itself leaving me to wonder: if this was just the beginning then what lies towards the end? It had happened before but this time it was different, this time I didn't know how great it was until you hit me with it; hit me so hard I could have fainted there and then, you walked away and I was still standing there not moving not saying a word then you were gone and my life blanked over. You left me to wonder...what if?

No comments:

Post a Comment